WiFi & Internet Access
Terms of Service
While you are at a WareSpace location, you may connect to our WiFi network to access the Internet. By using or accessing the WiFi Network, you agree to these terms of service. Please read these terms carefully. We may revise these terms at any time. You are deemed to accept the current terms each time you use or access the WiFi Network, and it is your responsibility to review it for any changes. If you do not accept these terms of service, you may not use the WiFi Network.
Your access to the WiFi Network is at our discretion. Your access may be blocked, suspended or terminated at any time and for any reason, including violation of these terms of service, disruption of access to other users or networks or to otherwise protect us, our users, or other third parties. The WiFi Network is available to your device only when it is within wireless range of our access points.
WiFi Network is generally subject to unavailability, including by reason of emergencies, service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and maintenance and repair. We are not responsible for any interruptions or performance issues with the WiFi Network, or the underlying network(s), transmission equipment and systems. Network speed will vary based on your device configuration, location, compression, network congestion and other factors. You are solely responsible for any devices, software, or other materials necessary for use of the WiFi Network. Further, any identified prohibited uses may result in the removal of obscene/offensive content, account de-activation, or access/usage termination.
Privacy & Security
You agree not to, and are prohibited from, accessing or using (or attempting to access or use) the WiFi Network or taking any action online that violates any applicable law or that could harm us or any third party or interfere with the operation of the data network to others (“Prohibited Uses”). For example, among other items, you may not:
- Upload or transmit through the WiFi Network any (a) computer viruses, worms, spam or anything else designed to interfere with or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or network; or (b) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene nature;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure or that violates or threatens or system or network security or that of our users or any third parties, including any attempt to circumvent any restrictions imposed on your access to or use of the WiFi Network or our other websites;
- Use the WiFi Network to infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any third party;
- Reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, or resell the WiFi Network or authorize any other individual or entity to use the WiFi Network, whether for profit or not, without our express written permission.
- Upload, share, host, etc. content that is obscene or otherwise offensive;
- Upload, share, host, display, modify, publish, update or transmit information of the following nature:
- Information belonging to another person, over which the user has no right;
- Information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, hateful or otherwise unlawful in any manner;
- Information which encourages or relates to money laundering or gambling;
- Information which may harm minors in any way;
- Information which infringes any intellectual or proprietary rights;
- Information which is deceptive, menacing or grossly offensive;
- Information which impersonates another person;
- Information which contains any computer virus or other computer contaminant;
- Information which threatens the unity, integrity or safety of India, or the friendly relations of India with foreign states; and/or
- Information which incites the commission of an offence or which prevents the investigation if any offence.
Breaching “Prohibited Uses” may result in civil or criminal liability. We may report such breaches to relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities to prosecute users who violate these terms. We have the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access and use of the WiFi Network and other services we may provide you and to block or remove any communications or materials transmitted through the WiFi Network.
Assistance to Government Agencies
In accordance with applicable law, we may be obligated to provide all available information and any assistance that may be required by Government agencies for the prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of cyber-crimes and cyber security incidents.
Additional Disclaimers; Liability Limitation
We are providing the WiFi Network on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties and terms, express or implied, including warranties, terms or representations as to the availability, operation, security, performance and/or use of our services, or any other materials on or accessed via our services, or the accuracy, speed, availability or uptime of the services, network, or data, including any warranties or terms of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and any implied warranties, terms or indemnification arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
You waive any and all claims and rights against us and our affiliates, parents, and successors and each of our employees, assignees, officers, agents and directors (the “WareSpace Parties”) resulting from injury or damage to, or destruction, theft, or loss of, any property, person or pet, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. None of the WareSpace Parties will be liable to you under any cause of action, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, reliance or punitive damages, including loss of profits or business interruption. You will indemnify the WareSpace Parties from and against any and all claims, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), resulting from any breach of this agreement by you.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the exclusions and limitations above may not apply to you. In such event, such exclusions and limitations shall apply to the maximum extent allowed under applicable law.